Updated – November 07 -2018
This website is for use in Canada and the United States ONLY. Outside of North America is not permitted to placing any listings on this website. In accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation, we ask any business or persons not to list anything on this website if you are not physically located in Canada or the United States.
By using this website for Canadians and Americans, you agree to the following:
This website will send you an email to verify your not a BOT or any type of SPAM. You agree to accept this email. You might also receive updates regarding your listing and other communication from Locate Local Business. By taking any action on this website, you agree to receive these emails or communications from us regarding your listing.
If you do not wish to receive any updates or communication from us, please remove your listing(s) and all communication will stop.
Your personal data on this website will NOT be shared with anyone outside of Locate Local Business personnel which is owned and operated by 360 Web Firm.
By creating your listing here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify, delete, upgrade & downgrade any business listing in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. We also might add an image to your listing if one is NOT added to make for a much cleaner ad and also more content from your website. We would go to your website and print screen the logo if applicable and add it to your listing. We might also go to your website and get more information for your listing if we feel you do not provide enough content for your listing.
Deletion of OLD user accounts – Inactive accounts, and spam accounts – Mistaken deletion of active accounts – user accounts
From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly. We ask you to register again, and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing to your NEW account.
By posting a listing on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any Business ads or business directory listing that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and terms:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this province Ontario and country Canada.
- Any listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- Any ad that appears to be of adult content as there is no adult or anything related to adult content allowed on this website in general. This website if for all people and all ages and will be kept safe for our younger visitors and audience. Your IP address will be tracked and if we come across any illegal or otherwise dangerous material, we will report you to the authorities.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which listing, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- If you do not add an image, you agree that we can go into your website and crop an image, your logo or a banner that is on your website and we can use this for your listing. We like to keep the listings clean, neat and tidy and having a nice image makes your listing look much better.
- We operate a few directories. We might take your listing and place this on another directory we own. This benefits you as this gives you even more exposure. You agree that its OK to add your business content to another directory.
- We also might send you out emails from time to time to discuss your listing and or sales and promotions we might have. When you sign up to our directory, you will be placed on our mailing list and can request your email to be removed at any time.
- We also reserve the right to delete/modify/replace/upgrade/downgrade and ad or listing of any sort on our website. If money is paid, there will be no refund at any sort.
- We reserve the right to Modify your listing, images, and content. We might do this to get more keywords for your listing to have a better chance to be found in the search engines.
- From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly. We ask you to register again, and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing to your NEW account.
- You will add an image to your listing. Listings without images might NOT get approved. We might even go to your website and print screen your logo to add to the site.
- We MIGHT also add your listing to our Social Media – Google +, Facebook, & Twitter accounts to help you gain even more exposure.
- If you post a business listing and it does not show an adequate description of your business, we might go to your website link you added and take information off of your website to better describe your business in more details.
You also agree to the following terms:
- Input of false or misleading information when signing up, signing in, and listing your business. Or by simple viewing our website.
- Infringe any third-party right or copyright.
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You agree not to hold Locate Local business responsible for anything that may involve you and any visitor and the items and/or services you are inquiring or may have purchased or you listed. You also agree not to hold us liable for lost items, shipping cost, damaged items; items not up to what they are suppose to be according to the description. For any contact information or private information shared between you and any potential customers or visitors to this website.
Locate Local business is not involved, or has any responsibility in:
The quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered from you or other businesses. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money , goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Locate Local business, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
First note that our website is for Canadian and United States business owners and for people ONLY located within Canada and the United States.
We collect your information you add to your listing when you create a business ad. Our ADS are for 1 year, so we keep your data for this time operiod. Once your AD has expired in 1 year, then the AD and your data will be removed from our server. In the case where you renew your AD, then we would keep this until your AD has expired once again or until you/we remove your listing beforehand.
We do not share your data with anyone outside of our business. Our business listing website ( locate local business ) is owned and operated by 360 Web Firm which is located in Cornwall Ontario Canada.
In General – More Terms You Must Agree With
As a visitor of Locate Local business – Free Business listings or for any other service related to our business or for any product or service, we are not responsible for any security issues that happens as a result of placing a listing with Locate Local business. You will not come back on Locate Local business for anything related to our products and services, or for any security or privacy related issue. You agree that we will do our best to provide to you the best level of service. You also agree that you are responsible for all your products and services and also your privacy and Locate Local Listings is not.
By Using Our Website And Our Services Locate Local business – You agree also to the following:
- You will not Locate Local business responsible or have Locate Local business involved in any personal or business related issue related to directly or indirectly to our website. We are not involved in any dispute not will you try to involve us what so ever.
- We are not responsible for any Spam, Scams, or otherwise related virus’s or any emails you may get as a result of using our website and services.
- We are simple not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of using our Business website and all its services.
By Using Our Website And Our Services Locate Local business – You agree also to the following regarding your listing that could be indexed by Google:
If your listing is added to our website, this listing will most likely be added to Google and their database. if you wish to remove your listing, please note that it will take time to be removed from Google if it has been indexed. Google crawls our website and indexes listings. This is done automatically to allow for a search engine friendly website and for your business to be found in Google when people search for relevant keywords or phrases. If you wish it to be removed from Google, the first thing you need to do is remove from our directory, then it will be removed from Google in time. There is nothing we can do to speed up this time.
Remove Your Listings – Request Ad/Listing Removed From Our Site:
Contact Us – THEN Simply fill out the form on that page to remove your listing you added or was added on your behalf OR email us the information and we will take care of it. We will remove it within 24 hours. Please note that it should be removed within Google search engine within several days. However, this is out of our hands. We will make the request to Google to remove the listing URL. Normally this happens relatively quick.
Thank you for your understanding.